Mold Removal in Cincinnati, OH

It is not uncommon to have mold and mold spores indoors. Some mold spores can be found floating through the air and in house dust. However, mold spores cannot grow into mold if moisture is not present. Indoor mold growth can and should be prevented or controlled by eliminating any excessive moisture indoors.

If there is mold growth in your home, it is imperative that you remove it quickly and fix the source of the moisture. If you clean up the mold, but don’t fix the water problem, the mold will continue to grow.

Mold can produce allergens, irritants, and in some cases can be potentially toxic. Inhaling or touching mold or mold spores may cause allergic reactions in sensitive individuals; including hay fever-type symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rash. Allergic reactions to mold are very common. Mold can also cause asthma attacks and other disease in people who are allergic, or have a compromised immune system due to age or poor health.

At Griffin Contracting & Restoration, our trained technicians have years of experience in mold remediation and restoration. If you have experienced a water leak, you need to quickly have the water removed and dried up by a qualified restoration contractor to prevent mold growth. If you suspect that you have mold growing in your home, contact us immediately and we can test for its presence. If mold is present, we will begin the process of eliminating it and making your home safe.

Twitter
griffin_cr on Twitter
21 people follow griffin_cr