When homeowners are suddenly confronted with damage to their homes, their lives are turned upside down. They may lose personal belongings, have to take time off of work, and ultimately figure out a way to move forward through the chaos brought on by such a loss. The claims and reconstruction process can be very confusing and daunting.
So how can Griffin Contracting & Restoration help you?
- We are compassionate toward the homeowner – We understand that the homeowner is under a lot of stress. Our staff is always available, offering our assistance and support. We are a company that prides itself on high morals, values and principals, and it carries into our business practices.
- We work within our customers’ schedule and comfort levels – We offer work scheduling options that the homeowner is happy with and can be personally involved with from beginning to end.
- We are professional and clean – The construction process can be messy, but we prep everything properly and clean up thoroughly. If the homeowner is living in their home while the construction is taking place, we want their homes and daily activities to be disrupted as little as possible.
- We communicate – We explain the reconstruction process to them, and we are available to answer any questions or address any concerns they may have. Even after the job is finished, we are still available for anything the homeowner needs to follow up with.
- We provide quality work and get the job done quickly – We start the job as soon as it is approved by the insurance company, and our skilled workers are quick and efficient, while upholding our quality standards to go beyond the customers’ expectations. All craftsmanship is guaranteed under warranty.
- Our estimates are thorough – Our estimates are written or reviewed by personnel who have handson experience in the construction industry. We use Xactimate and work with the insurance company to make sure the process goes as smoothly as possible.
- The homeowner can be assured that our company, as well as our employees, are all insured – Because we deal directly with insurance companies in many restoration jobs, we are required to show proof of our insurance and have background checks done on our workers, as well.